Thursday, January 3, 2008

The sweets we love to eat



I love donuts. And muffins, and pancakes with lots of syrup. Coke is my 2nd favorite beverage - I drink way too much Coke. I love breakfast cereals that have sugar on them - Frosted flakes and capn crunch are a great way to start just about any day!

Well, no dang wonder I'm so disgustingly overweight. I consume way too much sugar. Sugar calories are of no value at all. As Natalie the nutrition expert points out in the videos below.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Eating healthy can be as simple as small changes to eliminate most of the sugary foods.

Natalie - the nutrition expert at NutritionbyNatalie.com has published a couple of informative videos about the sugar we find in our everyday diets.



Here is Part 2 of Natalie's excellent video about sugar -




So, lets all get out our best stainless steel cookware and cook up something low in fat and without all those sugars we Americans seem to love so much.

No comments: